Monday, March 5, 2012

My Reasons Why I Love You

 1. Every time I look at you, my heart misses a beat
 2. Love is, what you mean to me - and you mean everything.
 3.You are my true soul mate, no doubt to that.
 4.You bring out the best in me.
 5. Just a sight of you lifts my up spirits.
 6. You have taught me what it is to love and be loved.
 7. I can be clumsy and foolish when I am with you, yet know that your love for me will never diminish.
 8. Your smile is enough to make a my day seem so bright as sun.
 9. Being in your arms makes me feel like I can never be lost again.
10.We can talk about everything or nothing--it's always okay with you


11. I can feel your love, the way you look,'cause it touches my heart and soul
12. Because of you, no matter what may come tomorrow, today my life is more complete.
13. I just can't imagine being me without you
14.You gave meaning to my existence.
15.You are the only one who can make me smile even in my deepest sorrows.
16.I respect the faith you have in me and love you for it.
17.I get lost in the depth of your mysterious eyes.
18.You always make me feel that you are by my side no matter what
19.The way that you always look for and find the positive in everything
20.I can be myself when I am with you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment