Tuesday, February 7, 2012

FOREVER...Be treasure

I watch the stars in the dark sky…the moonlight envelope me in a sweet embrace that reminds me most of him…I remember the times we shared right in the same spot where I am now…it’s like same things happen all over again..But then I realize it all changed as I feel the piece of paper in my hand…I look at it and instantly I felt a pang of pain rush over me…it only means one thing…things do really change now..Because now…I’m all alone.


It’s still so unbelievable that fate could do such ironic things between two people. I read all over again the letter…a letter from him…a letter from Treize. All of a sudden I wanted to burst out crying for the 10th time whenever I remember his name. it’s like yesterday when I first lay my eyes on him…when I first met him…when I felt true happiness…when I first (and maybe last) loved a guy in my life. Thinking of my life, I sense the tears rolled down in my cheeks. I remember the time when I learned I have to make each day of my life memorable because it might be the last of the few that’s left for me.

 I plotted a breakup with my boyfriend after learning I might die soon. I don’t want him to get hurt. Hurt. I smile bitterly. I don’t want him to know I’m going to die. And certainly I don’t want him to pity me. I would like his reaction I cheated that’s why I’m breaking up with him. That way he wouldn’t be hurt the way he will if he’ll learn I’m dying. I remember, a gesture when I told him were off. He just smiled. (Not bitterly, but as if he’s expecting it.) And then, he hugged and kissed me on the forehead.

0 comments:

Post a Comment