Thursday, February 16, 2012

I met my Man Online (Cyberlove)

That was just one afternoon when I come to my myYearbook account, just time pass. I was not looking for a boyfriend, more so a cyber boyfriend. It was that a friend from facebook sent me e mail to join myb then I clicked the link.. I started to chat on November so I was kinda getting bored of it. So I chat, chat, chat even without sense. Then one guy came invite me to add him as friend then gave his yahoo messenger ID then I added him to my friends list. He is from Germany and I'm from Philippines. He is so nice, he's different, I haven't met a guy as cool as him even in real life. What I noticed was he's always being careful when he wants to say something to me, like “can I tell u this? Can I ask u? plz don't get me wrong OK.”


So we became friends. To tell you the truth, I never had a close male friend in real life. I feel I want him to be my close friend. I feel I want to take care of him I'm 5 year older than him, and I called him "my man"  because I want him to be my man forever, hug him and kiss his cheeks as if he's my baby..

We got to know each other more as days pass by. We've find out we have something in common….uhmm…ok, we’re both romantic and loves music. Our chats were always sweet; we admit we even laugh for real in front of our PC. Almost all people here see me as a serious girl, looks like that, but when I'm with my man, I am always silly and very naughty. 

It was one night that he told me he likes me and asked sorry for the very fast feeling he had for me. He said when he sees my profile picture he told himself “ this is the real woman “ and that sound so amazing for me and I admit too when I look at him for the first time we chatted on cam I admire him the way he treated me so sweet and unusual man. So by then I answered him that I liked him too and things so fast for us to be in love with each other. Almost every day my myb accounts receive gifts and messages from him that makes me more in love with him. We chatted almost every day even in a bit time before he goes to work. Skype is a big help, hehehe. He's so charming. I crumbled when I look on his face and lips he is so lovable.

He had made a promise for me, that we will see each other someday. That we will go to have our honeymoon somewhere in Turkey. He really makes me a real woman and brings out the best in me. I'm not a jealous person, never been jealous to anyone just NOW to him. I want him to be mine for life forever. Even in this situation we have right now I'm still hoping and wishing this could come true someday, somehow.

The least thing we hold on is Our Love, that no matter what, we'll remain in each others hearts till end. 

This is my story. Have I not met My Love, my life, my man but this feeling will still be forever….

0 comments:

Post a Comment